- 0:Height: 5 feet!
- 2:Shoe size: 7 1/2-8; depends on the shoe
- 4:Do you drink?: Sometimes, but not as much anymore
- 6:Age you get mistaken for: Usually 18-20, I don’t complain!
- 8:Want any tattoos?: Of course
- 10:Want any piercings?: I think I’ve hit my limit on them
- 12:Relationship status: Finally, officially single. I had a long fling that finally fizzled out and it feels good to be able to do me for once, even though I miss being with somebody.
- 14:Biggest turn offs: People who say things they don’t mean, or people who brush off what you say as if it doesn’t matter. I’ve had to deal with both lately.
- 16:I’ll love you if: we hang out again soon! :)
- 18:Most traumatic experience: I almost drowned when I was 9. Was in a pool covered with 3 large rafts and I couldn’t find a hole to get my head out.
- 20:What I hate most about myself: That I can’t seem to handle loneliness. These days, I really only talk to imjustabeautifulliar and my mom. There are days I’ll go without any messages at all. I’ve lost everyone over the course of the last couple years and I’ve just been trying to accept that I need to learn how to not lean on others and do my own thing.
- 22:What I want to be when I get older: Successful and stable!
- 24:My relationship with my parent(s): Dad is the birthdays and holidays type, and my relationship with my mother is getting a lot better than it was.
- 26:My biggest pet peeves: Saying I’m going to work out and then just not doing/starting it.
- 28:A description of the person I dislike the most: She’s someone I hope I never have to see again, but probably will if I make my way up in my company.
- 30:What I hate the most about work/school: The building I’m in is too slow. I love my team, but I miss fast-paced!
- 32:What words upset me the most: That I don’t have what it takes to move up in my company.
- 34:What I find attractive in women: Just the whole picture, really. Legs are a favorite, I think. I like a girl who’s fit. I’m inspired by the fitblr tag a lot. Even though it doesn’t get me to work out, the girls all look gorgeous!
- 36:Where I would like to live: Honestly, there’s so much world I haven’t explored yet. My mom asked me this question while on vacation, where I’d retire. I would like it to be in another country, though.
- 38:My childhood career choice: A vet or a marine biologist. We can see how well that worked out!
- 40:Who wish I could be: A better version of myself.
- 42:The last thing I ate: Some fruit.
- 44:A random fact about anything: I flavored my own water yesterday because I felt like trying something new. Tasted amazing :)
Lil guy tried to meow!
Vine by: Papa Falcon
that is the face of a person who has just died from cute